Thursday, February 1, 2007

I feel that what Al Gore is doing to alert people about the dangers of global warming in the future is a good deed. I guess you can say I am a skeptic about the situation because I feel that some of the problems causing the global warming could be nature taking its course, and partly ours. Global warming is a very important issue and people should watch the film to find out how they can do more to help. The information at the end of the film is very helpful, and Al Gore does a very thorough job of showing the statics of what the future may look like. I am very concerned about this whole situation even though most of the terrible things mentioned by Al Gore will not happen many years from now I am concerned for my future generation.

">
<$BlogItemTitle$>

No comments: