1, Comment on the movie "An Inconvenient Truth" on this blog, basically your reactions to the movie (see others for example)
2, Write a letter to your Senator or Congressman and urge them to address
the crisis that is global warming. Letters should be 1 pg single space or
2 pages double spaced, typed. I'll collect them Feb. 1
*For the purposes of this class, this is a writing exercise only, but it'd be terrific if you
sent our your letters! If you disagree about global warming then this exercise will help you better understand the counter argument.
3, Read page 65 -75, "Arguments from the Heart," and be ready to talk about the ideas presented
4, Come up with 5 possible topics you'd like to write your research paper on.
See you Thursday!
">
1 comment:
I was very upset after watching the movie. I can't stand the fact that government officials have been aware of the global warmin crisis, yet no action has been taken against it. This will have a huge impact on the lives of both the wildlife and human beings of the future. I have a seven month old baby girl. I don't want her growing up fearing what she may face in the future. No parents want to see their children suffer for their mishaps and careless deeds to the environment. More people need to be involved with the fight against global warming. Moreover, the dam government, who has all the power, should be more involved if it truly cares about the lives of its citizens.
Post a Comment